Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance is issued following the Annual Congress on completion of the evaluation form which is sent via email to each delegate. Delegates may request a certificate of attendance up to six months following an Annual Congress, after this time a certificate will not be issued, it is the responsibility of the delegate to make sure they receive their certificate of attendance within the stated time.
Information regarding CPDs can be found here.
- Presidential Merit Award
- Honorary Fellowship Scrolls
- President’s Guest Lecture
- Robert Jones Essay Prize and Medal
- Howard Steel Lecture
- BOA Young Investigator Award
- Clinical Leaders Programme Poster Prize
- Innovation in Simulation Prize
- Simulation Free Papers Prize
- Best of the Best Award
- UKITE Trainee
- Medical Students’ Essay Prize
- Medical Students’ Podium Prize
- Exhibitors Cup for Best Large Stand
- Exhibitors Prize for Best Compact Stand
- Stephen Mannion
- Andrew Amis, Clare Marx, John Stanley, Angus Wallace
- Jan Willem K Louwerens
- Nick Smith
- Phil Hammond
- Anthony Howard
- Anwar Jafri
- Patrick Garfjeld-Roberts
- Maulik Gandhi
- Ewan Goudie
- Sanjit Singh
- Sudeep Biswas
- Robert Westcott
- Smith and Nephew
BOA President 2017
Mr Ian Winson
The photographs from the BOA Annual Congress 2017 at the ACC Liverpool are now available.
Please contact Simon Callaghan (BOA Congress 2017 official photographer) if you would like more information on purchasing any of the photographs.
If you missed the NatWest session on cyber security and awareness and would like to find out more about what you can do to prevent yourself being a victim of fraud, please watch the video below. You can download the NatWest Congress presentation here.