Certificate of Attendance
A certificate of attendance is issued following the Annual Congress on completion of the evaluation form which is sent via email to each delegate. Delegates may request a certificate of attendance up to six months following an Annual Congress, after this time a certificate will not be issued, it is the responsibility of the delegate to make sure they receive their certificate of attendance within the stated time.
Information regarding CPDs can be found here.
2018 Awards and Medals
- Presidential Merit Award
- Honorary Fellowship Scrolls
- Presidential Guest Lecture
- Robert Jones Essay Prize Medal
- Howard Steel Lecture
- Robert Jones Lecture
- Clinical Leaders Programme Poster Prize
- Innovation in Simulation Prize
- Simulation Free Paper Prize
- Best of the Best Certificate
- Medical Students’ Essay Prize
- Best Poster Prize
- Exhibitors Cup for Best Large Stand
- Exhibitors Prize for Best Compact Stand
- Lisa Hadfield-Law
- David Jones, Peter Kay, Henrik Malchau, Paul Szypryt
- Mathew Varghese
- Lyndon Mason
- Mark Ormrod
- Hamish Simpson
- Rakesh Dhokia
- Claire Lambourn
- Kartik Logishetty
- James Widnall
- George Pickering
- R Morrison et al (Northumbria)
- Zimmer Biomet UK Ltd
- The Standing CT Company
Please download the full list of abstracts here.
BOA President 2018
Mr Ananda Nanu
The photographs from the BOA Annual Congress 2018 at the ICC Birmingham are now available.
Please contact Simon Callaghan (BOA Congress 2018 official photographer) if you would like more information on purchasing any of the photographs.
MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!